- The CRF Research Committee invites suitably qualified individuals, both within Australia and internationally, who are interested in being an independent referee, to register their details with CRF.
- To register as an independent referee, create a user profile (if you have not already done so) on the Online Registrations page of this site and then use the link provided.
- If you already have a user profile, upgrade your profile to independent referee on the Online Registrations page.
- For further details, or to update previously registered details, please refer to the Instructions for online updates (PDF - 74Kb).
- The Research Committee will invite independent referees to provide comment for each full Grant Application. (Researchers seeking CRF funding from 2012 are invited to submit an Expression of Interest in the first instance. The Research Committee will short-list applicants who will then be invited to submit full Grant Applications).
- Comment from independent referees will be sought annually between May and August.
- The Independent Referee Assessment Form 2018 (MS Word - 154Kb) is used by referees to report their considerations. De-identified reviews of their projects are forwarded to Chief Investigators.
- The Board values the time, knowledge and expertise given by independent referees to assist the committee in the selection process.