The Channel 7 Children’s Research Foundation (CRF) is offering Research Fellowships to support mid-career researchers to pursue ground-breaking advances in childhood health, welfare, or education, and to build research capability in South Australia (SA).
Applications for CRF Fellowships
- Applications open Wednesday 28 October 2020
- Applications close Friday 4 December 2020
An Application Template is available to assist CRF Fellowship candidates to develop their application.
The template is intended to be a working document only. Answers to the questions need to be entered directly in the e-form in Submittable.
Applications are to be submitted online via Submittable.
- A PhD and 5-12 years postdoctoral research experience (relative to opportunity) in an area related to the theme.
- Commitment and eligibility to reside and work in South Australia.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information effectively and clearly to a wide audience and a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to attract additional national research funding and build research capability in South Australia.
- Funding support from and hosting by a reputable research institution or research funding body with capacity to support the research proposal.
- The type and extent of support proposed by a host organisation will be a consideration when selecting the candidates to receive a fellowship; however, there is no prescribed amount of additional funding support defined. An application that is underpinned by significant additional funding and in-kind support will be well received.