Applications are now closed for Channel 7 Children’s Research Foundation (CRF) Research Fellowships.
These Fellowships are designed to support mid-career researchers and build research capability in South Australia, focusing on the Fellowship theme of Prevention and/or Management of Childhood Disability and Disease.
Available are two fixed-term, full-time Fellowships for three years (with an option for a further two years) of $150,000 per annum to cover salary and research.
Co-funding and hosting support from a University or recognised research organisation is required.
Applications for CRF Fellowships are now closed
An Application Template is available to assist CRF Fellowship candidates to develop their application.
The template is intended to be a working document only. Answers to the questions need to be entered directly in the e-form in Submittable.
Applications are to be submitted online via Submittable. Please click the Apply Now button below.
- A PhD and 5-12 years postdoctoral research experience (relative to opportunity) in an area related to the theme.
- Commitment and eligibility to reside and work in South Australia.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information effectively and clearly to a wide audience and a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to attract additional national research funding and build research capability in South Australia.
- Funding support from and hosting by a reputable research institution or research funding body with capacity to support the research proposal.
- The type and extent of support proposed by a host organisation will be a consideration when selecting the candidates to receive a fellowship; however, there is no prescribed amount of additional funding support defined. An application that is underpinned by significant additional funding and in-kind support will be well received.