The Channel 7 Children’s Research Foundation is dedicated to improving the health, education and welfare of South Australia’s children through the provision of grants to advance the knowledge, capability and outcomes of our state’s world-class research organisations.
Your donation will help the Foundation to:
- increase its funding to organisations that conduct high quality, innovative research that leads to positive advancements and breakthroughs to improve the lives of Australia’s children
- find positive solutions to tackle the critical issues of mental health, obesity and the protection of children in our local communities
- be an advocate for children by helping our communities understand the social determinants that directly impact a child’s health, safety and development
- foster early career researchers, and to provide seed funding to early stage research where other funding is not available
Your personal donation, however big or small, will go directly towards advancing the research projects of today that will improve the lives of children tomorrow. The Foundation is incredibly grateful for any support you can give.
If you would like to make a donation please give us a call on
(08) 8243 8202 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making a regular donation is one of the most effective and sustainable ways to support the ongoing work of the Channel 7 Children’s Research Foundation.
By making a monthly contribution, you will provide the Foundation with a reliable and sustainable source of funding to effectively support South Australia’s research programmes, and to help create a future of health and happiness for all our children.
In return for your generosity, the Foundation will keep you updated on the research projects being funded, and the breakthroughs and cures achieved.