EOI now OPEN for 2023 CRF Grants
The Channel 7 Children’s Research Foundation (CRF) 2023 grants program for basic science, clinical studies and community-based studies is now OPEN.
Submission for Expressions of Interest will be accepted from 21 February (9:00am ACDT) to 28 March 2022 (5:00pm ACDT)
CRF is dedicated to enriching the lives of children through supporting high quality research by established and early-career South Australian researchers into ANY conditions that may affect the health, education and welfare of children.
For the 2023 grants round, without limiting the fields of research, CRF particularly encourages projects with an emphasis on young minds, chronic illness and disability, fetal development, and systems of care and education.
CRF Research Grants aim to encourage and support quality children’s research by South Australia’s talented early-mid career and established researchers. CRF is also committed to supporting growth in research careers and retaining research capability in South Australia.
A CRF Grant may be awarded up to a maximum of $100,000 per project, or Early Career Grants up to a maximum of $40,000 per project, and may be completed over 1 year or 2 years.
National collaboration is encouraged where necessary, but it is preferable that all members of the research team are in South Australia.
- 21 February 2022: EOI for 2023 CRF Grants OPENS, closing 28 March 2022 (5:00pm ACDT)
- Mid-May 2022: Applicants notified of EOI Outcomes
- 18 May 2022 (9:00am ACST) – 30 June 2022 (5:00pm ACST) Grant Applications accepted (shortlisted applicants only)
- October 2022: Shortlisted applicants notified of Grant Application outcomes
- 27 October 2022: Public Event to announce the Research Grants for 2023
VISIT GRANTS to learn how you can apply to have your research funded by the Channel 7 Children’s Research Foundation in 2023.
All enquiries: (08) 8243 8258 I email@example.com